Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Tag of Happiness

I was tagged by LaKaysha at Calico and Lace to do the Tag of Happiness. Looks like everyone is getting in on it! We shall see how mine turns out and maybe I'll find some new things about myself. *wink*

Some movies that make me happy:
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (1936)
The Original Nancy Drew Movie Mystery Collection (1938-39)
Young Bill Hickock (1940)
Sergeant York (1941)
Miss Annie Rooney (1942)
Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
San Fernando Valley (1944)
State Fair (1945)
Angel and the Badman (1947)
Disney's Cinderella (1950)
Disney's Peter Pan (1953)
Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier (1954-1955)
Davy Crockett and the River Pirates (1955)
Disney's Robin Hood (1973)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
The Shadow Riders (1982)
Leave it to Beaver (TV Series)
Road to Avonlea (TV Series)
Bonanza (TV Series)
Daniel Boone (TV Series)

Some books that make me happy:
Heidi by Johanna Spyri
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
The Anne of Green Gables Series by L.M. Montgomery
The Little House Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Pioneer Girl by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Savings Graces: The Inspirational Writings of Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Tales of Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
Davy Crockett's Own Story by David Crockett
Jim Bridger: Mountain Man by Stanley Vestal
The Warriors Path by Louis L'Amour
Jubal Sackett by Louis L'Amour
The Lonesome Gods by Louis L'Amour
Comstock Load by Louis L'Amour
The Daybreakers by Louis L'Amour
Sackett by Louis L'Amour
*How about I just say Louis L'Amour makes me happy? Lol*

Some songs that make me happy:
Amazing Grace
He, the Pearly Gates
Come Thou Fount
The Old Rugged Cross by Andy Griffith
Shall We Gather at the River? by Uncle Casey or Andy Griffith
When They Ring Those Golden Bells by Loretta Lynn
I'm A Getting Ready to Go by Loretta Lynn
Coal Miners Daughter by Loretta Lynn
Mama's Sugar by Loretta and Ernest Ray Lynn
Shenandoah by Michael Landon
The New Born King by Pernell Roberts
They Call the Wind Mariah by Pernell Roberts or Ed Ames
My Bonnie Lassie by the Ames Brothers
Hawaiian War Chant by the Ames Brothers
The Ballad of Davy Crockett by Fess Parker
Can you Hear those Pioneers? by Rex Allen Jr.
Family Bible by George Jones
The Black Hills of Dakota by Doris Day
Unclouded Day by George Jones
Where We'll Never Grow Old by Jim Reeves or George Jones
*I have found out that I love George Jones! Especially his Gospel*

Some foods that make me happy :
Chicken Pot Pie
Pasty
Rocky's Pizza
Horseshoe Sandwiches
Biscuits and Gravy
Thanksgiving Dinner
Caesar Salad
V8
Pepperoni Sticks
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Cheese Nips
White Cheddar Cheese Its
Sugar-free Chocolates my Mom makes!

Some words that make me happy:
retro
vintage
antique
ancient
wonder
simple
humble
western
Jesus
Love
Peace

Other:
Summer Sunsets
Quiet early mornings
hot coffee
fuzzy slippers
fire places
The Ranch
Crisp Fall Days
Snuggles from my cousins
Black and White movies
Music
Old books
Dreaming about my future house! Decorating, the works!
baby names
sweaters
Ancient Egypt
Cowboys!
Westerns!
Wagons
Prairies
Mountains
Buckskins
Mountain men
Lewis and Clark
Davy Crockett!
Kit Carson

5 comments:

  1. Very fun to read! I think I see a little of your dear ole mama in you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know you pretty well! ;) But I didn't know any of your favorite songs. Those took me by surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was interesting to read. And yes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

    ReplyDelete