Thursday, September 7, 2017

Farwell To The Mountains // For Now

Farwell to the mountains
Whose mazes to me
are more beautiful far
than Eden could be
- Davy Crockett



1 day
6 hours
45 minutes
10 seconds

until I board a plane and fly 3,000 miles away.
Until I get to be with my boyfriend again.
For 27 days.

This will be the longest I have ever been away from my family. We shall see how I do. *wink*
I am sad, and nervous, to leave them all for so long but, I miss Josiah. It has been nearly 2 months since we have been together and I feel we really need this time.

Please pray that my flight goes well and I can relax! I will be flying completely alone, for the first time.
Also pray that my time there is blessed and I return with wonderful memories.

I may not be on here again until I am home so, "I'll see you next time on... my blog."
(PBS kids will get it *wink*)




22 comments:

  1. Excited for you, my Friend! I miss you already though, especially as I know it is only a prelude if what is to come. So happy you are happy and wouldn't change that for the world! Love you Flip-Flop! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I miss you too <3 so hard to figure out how to balance life all out LOL someday (hopefully) I will figure it out.
      Love you too, Mete!

      Delete
  2. Love you sister!
    Praying everything goes well!!
    Have fun and tell Josiah that I miss him! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. God be with you til we meet again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh.... what can this mama heart say.... I am SO happy you will be with Josiah again...such bittersweet feelings... like Marita said " I miss you already though, especially as I know it is only a prelude of what is to come." May God be with you and grant you a special time with Josiah and other family, may He keep you safe in His arms until we meet again!! I love you Felicity Marie beyond words! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss everyone for sure, but I'm coming back!
      I'm sorry it makes you lonely though.. :/
      Thank you! I love you too! <3

      Delete
  5. Put a post all about it when you get home.~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a blessed, blessed time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do come back... lol.
    Just kidding!
    I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back my dear! For awhile anyway ;) :)
      I miss you!

      Delete
  8. I vote you bring Josiah, the twins, Mary, and Tyrel back with you ;) Janeya is coming in February so I won't make you kidnap her ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do that *wracks brain on how to fit 5 people into 1 suitcase and keep it under 50 lbs*

      Delete