Thursday, November 23, 2017

giving thanks this thanksgiving


Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men.
The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in
every thing by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4: 4-6

God has truly blessed me my entire life. But this year my heart swells even more with thankfulness to my Jesus.

Family // My sisters. "The bro". Parents. Aunts. Uncles. Grandparents. All so special to me. They show me love and kindness every single day. Well... except sometimes sisters have tough days. *winks* but we always make-up so no worries there.



Mountains // they are in my blood. What can I say?

Food // when your stomach is full. You are in a much better mood. It is just a fact.

Music // I love my music. That, too, was poured into my blood when I was born. Both of my sides of the family are musical. Singing. Playing. It is just a part of who I am. I cherish my childhood memories of West family gatherings. Guitars. Pianos. Singing. Laughing.

Coffee // it's just too good. And so much fun to get on a date in the rain.

Josiah Karl // my best friend. my soul mate. my fiancé. my future husband. The one who completes me. Who loves me for who I am. Looks past my flaws. Makes me feel beautiful. Special. Wanted and needed.

Jesus // without my Savior, I am nothing. He saved my soul.

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a blessed day!

8 comments: