Tuesday, June 19, 2018

May // a photo update

I know, I know. I'm doing a May update in the middle of June? It's how I roll apparently.
As many of you know, family flew out to visit at the end of May and life went on one crazy ride for awhile. It was oh so lovely seeing my aunties and sisters again. I loved having some girl talks, listening to them argue, and laughing at their weirdness. My family is awesome.




down home where they know you by name 
and treat you like family 
down home where a man's good word and a handshake
are all you need 

folks know when you're fallin' on hard times 
you can fall back on 
those of us raised up 
down home
- Alabama 

It was so much fun shopping, strolling, and just plain being together. How I missed family. 
We spent Memorial day at my grandparents, visited local stores, walked through a nearby cemetery, played games, and ate ice cream. Life doesn't get much better than that. 

Enough of my blubbering. Here are some pictures from the month of May! 






 
Josiah's sister was married in the midst of everything! Aren't we a cute couple?



Happy Memorial Day! 



Uncle's are the best. 

 Playing childhood computer games! 





















 And guess what everyone! I finally, finally met baby Leah! Would you believe that just two weeks after I flew away from my childhood home, this little one entered the world? Oh how long I waited to kiss those chubby cheeks.





I love you, Leah Celeste. 

How was your May? How is your June?

11 comments:

  1. I still love that picture of us at Dunkin's <3
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh! I loved this!

    I can't wait to see you two!!!!!!!

    Oh, Leah is so cute!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see you either, dear!
      Leah IS! <3
      Love you too!

      Delete
    2. Oh, that picture of the twins on Josiah kills me, it's so CUTE! *dies*

      Delete
  3. That picture of Cormick is heart-stealing! (Or is that Callen?! Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Cormick! I know, isn't it? I took that one night when we babysat. He woke up from his nap and wasn't quite ready to face life yet. Fell back asleep snuggling with me <3

      Delete
  4. It was so nice seeing you.... *crying*
    I miss everyone so much, and it's only been a week

    ReplyDelete