Wednesday, August 29, 2018

sunshine blogger award // T A G

I was tagged by my sister dear - D A M I N I K A - over at Walking in the Sonshine for the

Sunshine Blogger Award. 


I was excited to see that because

#1 I love tags. 

#2 my blog needs a fresh new update full of sunshine.

So, thank you sista!

T HR U L E S

Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
Nominate new bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer 
List the rules and have the Sunshine Blogger logo present in your post 

T HQ U E S T I O N S

1.  what was the last movie you watched (and enjoyed)?
*wracks brain* Honestly, I am not sure? I haven't sat down and watched a movie in a long time. Usually before bed we watch an episode or two of The Walton's.
 Oh! I remember! It was Snow Dogs.

 2.  favorite summer-y food?
Horseshoe Sandwiches

 3. last adventure you had? 
Clark's Trading Post with my husband for our "Two Year's since we met" anniversary! 


4. road trip or airplanes? 
Road trips! Airplanes can be fun, especially if you just want to get to one place, but I absolutely love road tripping.
 
5. what is your dream wedding color(s)? 
I had my wedding already! And still love the colors I chose: blush pink and dusty blue


6. what song have you had on repeat?
 In Jesus' Name I Pray - Charley Pride
A Place In The Clouds - Joey+Rory 

7.  girly-girl or tomboy?
Um.... I'm not sure. I wouldn't say I am a tomboy, but I also can't say I am a girly-girl. 
I'm just me I suppose.

8. first celebrity crush?
Fess Parker, always and forever. 

 9. top three favorite blogs?

LaKaysha - Calico and Lace


My sisters are so much fun! Funny, deep, sweet, and simple. It's so nice to see glimpses of home.

10. how long ago did you start your blog?
About 3 and a half years ago!

11. how do you feel you've grown since starting your blog?
I've grown from a shy insecure little girl to a not as shy and insecure wife! I've learned life lessons, how to express my feelings, and how much I need Jesus. 

MQ U E S T I O N S 
1. What one thing always reminds you of your childhood?
2. Secret dream?
3. What is your favorite recipe to make at this time?
4. Favorite quote?
5. What is one thing that makes your skin crawl?
6. Favorite season? Why?
7. What song always makes you tap your feet?
8. Comfort food?
9. Shopping? Yes or no.
10. What would you describe as the "perfect day"?
11. How do you relax when you are feeling anxious?

I  T A G




10 comments:

  1. I love these tags they're so much fun to read and do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding was so pretty! That was a crazy week, but I miss it xP <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read! Your wedding was so pretty! Sometimes I dream my wedding will look like yours. Then I think, "I don't want my wedding to look exactly like Felicity's!" Haha! But it was really pretty!

    Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, really?! Thanks! I wouldn't mind at all if you "copied" my wedding!

      Delete