Friday, March 27, 2020

THE small JOYS ll t a g

I've been quiet on here for some time now. Life has been c  r  a  z  y. We moved, twice, and are finally settled (and stuck) in our new apartment. Also, we have internet! So I can finally get back in to blogging. Here is a fun little tag I was tagged in a while ago and finally getting around to doing. 


rules:
I. Thank the blogger who tagged you (thank you, sister dear!)
II. List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
III. Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)
IV. Have fun with it!


{one.}

my husband, Josiah Karl. He makes my life worth it all. 





{two.}

my daughter, Kate Marie. Her big smile and large blue eyes brighten the darkest day. 





{three.}

coffee in a mug. with some chocolate raspberry stevia drops? yes please.


{four.}

smell of a clean house. I absolutely LOVE a clean home and when it smells clean it's even better. Tea tree is my favorite. 


{five.}

yummy healthy food in my fridge and pantry. When I actually have ingredients to make fun healthy meals and snacks, it's like Christmas. 


{six.}

sunshine. Who doesn't enjoy some "sunshine on your shoulder"? 
(can anyone guess where that references?)


{seven.}

freshly vacuumed carpet. I haven't had a carpet vacuum since Christmas so this is a rare treat for me and it feels so good. 


{eight.}

the smell of lilacs. 


{nine.}

my own bed. After moving, living with my parents, and traveling across the country I realize how much I love my bed. 


{ten.}

going on a date with my husband. Now that we are on lock down and can't leave our home, I realize how much I love getting out with my best friend. 


{eleven.}

Charley Pride. Don't tell me you don't like Charley Pride because... well just don't. *wink*
also, don't spell his name "charl-lie" because that's just wrong. 





{twelve.}

having my hubby home. After two years I still get giddy when Josiah gets home from work. And I know it will continue on for the rest of my life. <3 


{thirteen.}
a random song that is in another language. Why? No clue but I love it.





{fourteen.}

Christmas trees. 


{fifteen.}

a hot shower after a long day. 


Not sure who to tag (just because they've all been tagged) and I have no friends. *laughs*
I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I loved reading this!! <33
    Kate is the cutest thing ever, and I miss her soooo much!!!! (oh, and you too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun, sunshiney tag! Glad you were able to do it. And it's nice to see a blog post from you!

    ReplyDelete