Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Baby E #2 is here // meet my baby boy

 Baby E #2 has arrived. 

December 10, 2021. 

10:37 pm.


My beautiful baby boy arrived into this world, 4 days early, after barely 2 hours of hard labor. It went so fast my mind had a hard time grasping that it was already over with. 


Meet our Gideon Karl

7 lbs 9 oz
20 1/2 in






He is such a good baby and majority of the time is content to sleep or lay and watch the world around him. He will cry and let you know if he's hungry, wants a diaper change, or would like to be held and snuggled though. 

Kate is a proud big sister and loves him to pieces. Sometimes a little too much and tries to smother him in hugs and kisses *laughs* 

She exclaims every day "He's so cute and little! I love him!" and calls him her "little buddy". 

I have been so blessed with this little family of mine and I love them beyond words. God is good. 

2 comments: