Thursday, April 13, 2017

Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow


This past week felt like the longest week of my life.

Great-Grandpa left his earthly body for his Heavenly home, calling family from far and near to gather and remember.
It was lovely seeing so many loved ones together again, hearing their voices singing those old songs.
We stayed out late just about every night, crawling into bed well past midnight after the gatherings.
My Uncle flew in for the first time in 9.5 years! It was nice to see him and to see my Mom and all her siblings gathered together under one roof.
The entire family was together, missing just seven members!


Baby is just about due at my new babysitting job, and I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the phone call, "It's time."
I was not able to babysit the last time, seeing as we have caught a stomach bug in the house. I was disappointed as I love visiting those two little ones! Especially Everly and her sweet little voice.
"Can we check it out?"

They are now comfortable with me and it was neat to see them recognize me at all the family gatherings. Braxton would see me and say,
"Is that you Felicity? It's me, Braxton."


As many of you know from my sisters blogs, we have bought tickets and are flying to New Hampshire in just under a month!
I am so excited though also nervous. I was there just seven short months ago, and here I go again. Boarding a plane and flying back. I never dreamed when I took off last time, I would be going back so soon.
There will be five of us girls flying together, and I am so looking forward to it! We have never traveled together so it will be something new for us all.
Grandma is going to have a ball with her five eldest granddaughters in the house! Or, I hope she will.
*wink*

I'll be meeting a friend out there for the "first" time. We have been around each other before, but we never actually spoke. I am excited beyond words, but also scared to death! Anyone ever felt that way?
I could use prayers that I can relax and be myself.

I can't wait to get my hands on those twin cousins of mine! I have missed them so much.

Until next time. *waves*

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go to NH and just hang out with you guys for two weeks straight:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! *claps hands* *jumps up and down for joy*

      Delete
  2. That's awesome that you're going your friend :D I can understand that it's scary but SOOO exciting at the same time. Have fun!!

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you and meeting a friend, I'd being freaking out!!!!!!! You know me ;P But it will go wonderfully!!!! ;D

    Oh, Kirsten, I can't wait to hang out with you for two weeks too!!! *hugs*

    THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! I know you will all have a blast together and grandma will be so happy to have you all! And yes, I understand the feeling of meeting a friend, it's tickle belly, scared belly, butterfly and feeling sick all rolled in to one! Been there, done that and glad I'm now an old mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll make some fun memories! <3 :D
      Exactly!
      Lol you sound like my Mom! She says the same thing *laughs*
      "It was fun. But I am so glad that parts over."

      Delete
  5. What a blessing it was so see so many family!! :) I am so excited for you girls! ( I may just be a little nervous and lonesome at the thought of you all being gone;)but I am more excited then not! :):) Praying blessings on your trip and meeting of your friend!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blessing <3
      I know... hopefully you all can handle it for three weeks!
      :D

      Delete
  6. It's gonna be so great! :) *Hysterical giggles*
    And it'll go good for you and your friend ;)

    ReplyDelete