Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Liebster Award // T A G #3


I know, right. This tag again? *shrugs shoulders* What am I to do? I am just so popular.
Thank you, LaKaysha, for tagging me in this tag once again!

I am sure you all know the rules, but if not, you may read them here.
Today I shall just answer LaKaysha's questions and leave it at that. Here we go!

1. If you had a day that you could relive, what would you do with it?
Hm... probably one more day with Grandma. I would sit beside her and tell her how much I love her.

 2.  Do you prefer dogs or horses as companions?
Dogs! I love horses but I can bond with dogs easier.

3. What is your biggest fault, according to you?
I can sometimes be overly sensitive. 
I also often try to do things too quickly and can mess things up.

4. If you could talk to a past president, who would you choose?
George Washington - Father of our country.

5. If you could witness an historical event, what would it be?
 The Corpse of Discovery (Lewis and Clark Expedition)

6. You find a hidden staircase in your Grandpa's house, and when you enter, you discover something amazing. What is it?
A chest full of old letters, diaries, and photos of my ancestors!

7. If you could live one day as a fictional character, who would you be?
Anne Shirley.

8. What is one thing that makes your family unique and special? 
They are musical and love to sing and play instruments. 

I also have many unique ancestors: an English queen. An outlaw. An Oregon Trail Pioneer. A cowboy. A governor.  

9. Which flower: Lavender or Lilac?
*smiles* the Lilac.

10. Salty or Sweet?
Salty!

11. What music genre do you listen to the most?
It is a pretty good tie between 1970's country and 1950's/1960's Rock and Roll/Pop

Well, there you have it! Another tag done. *bows* 
Thank you.  

5 comments:

  1. LOVED!
    (miss you sister) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tagged for this a few times too! Will need to get on it when I can get to some internet.

    Loved it! In some ways we are so much like...😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know it cane be hard to sit down and update your blog! It takes a lot longer than you think!

      Are we? ;) I'm sure! We are practically twins tehe

      Delete
  3. Aw, this made me smile <333
    Miss you

    ReplyDelete