Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Campout

As you all know, the gang loaded up on Friday night and spent Memorial Day weekend at the annual church campout. I had a very blessed time and am so thankful I was able to go! Walking the falls, singing around the campfire with family, walking, and relaxing. 


Headed on the road!

Thank you Roger driving "a ton of girls" and thank you
Auntie and Uncle for letting us take "the bus"!
 




Setting up camp


Supper time






Headed down to the Falls



















 

Not sure how the boys liked having 8 "Mom's" around?




11 comments:

  1. I am SO happy you girls enjoyed yourselves!! I enjoyed all the pictures! I was wondering if there was any of you cause on FB you didn't share any ;) MAYBE next year daddy and I will go :p We shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I doing in that last pic!? I look so weird! lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made some wonderful memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We made some wonderful memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting! I enjoyed the pictures. Wow, Lando looks tall next to all you girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My same thoughts Missy! He has gotten SO tall! :)

      Delete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun. Who knows maybe we will make it some year!

    ReplyDelete