Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Another Pathway // our new apartment

I thought you all may like to see our new place! I have most everything unpacked, but would love to go decoration shopping someday... soon?
*laughs*

I cleaned in here one day for 9 hours, and painted another day for also 9 hours. It was a rough long week and it feels so good to be finally in! 





We painted everything a gray-tan color





 I want to get some decor for the coffee cart... someday.







And there you have it, our second home.

Love grows best in little houses
With fewer walls to separate
Where you eat and sleep so close together
You can't help but communicate
Oh and if we had more room between us 
Think of all we'd miss
Love grows best in houses just like this. 
- Doug Stone

12 comments:

  1. You have made it look homey already!! May God bless your new home!! Love you!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You made it look so fresh and bright! <3 Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh! I love it, you made so happy and homey looking!
    I wish I could go see you, the thought of the not being able to know the next time I'll see you and Josiah is heartbreaking. I miss you loads and loads, I hope that someday soon you'll come visit or I'll go visit. LOVE YA! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww it looks absolutely lovely!!! i love the living room/dining room.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your home and can't wait to see it! You have made it so homey!💙

    ReplyDelete