Thursday, September 8, 2016

Home Again-Home Again

Jiggity-jig!

Hello, everyone!

My grand adventure has ended and I am now safely seated back home sipping my Organic coffee. How I missed you, coffee! Though I have to admit, the coffee at Grandma's was quite good.

My trip was (I'm going to pull a Daminika) amazing and I am so, so very thankful God allowed my time to be blessed. So much happened in those short (for me!) two weeks and I don't know if I will be able to get it all down.

More posts are to come with pictures and stories. Wait'll (that's a word right? If not, it is now.) you hear how New York City went! Best/craziest trip of my life! And I would do it over again in a heart beat.

As you can tell from the picture above, I was able to snuggle some babies just about every single day!
I never felt happier. A baby on the hip, cooking supper, and watching people enjoy it. Could life get any better?

Cormick and Callen are the sweetest baby boys I have ever met! Just look at that smile. *swoon*

I'll close now, but I will be back! Hopefully soon?

I know so many people were praying me across country and on my trip. I want to thank you all so very much!

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next posts!
    It sounds like it truly was AMAZING!! I wished I was with you every minute of you're trip! ;P But I glad you got some "alone time" with those people... does that make sense? Alone time with people? ... Well, you know what I mean ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's a cutie! <3 You are so lucky that you got to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to hear more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had fun! Can't wait to see you and hear about NYC! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! Cormiack sure is cute! He's so much bigger than when I saw him! He has teeth! :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, looking forward to more news :-)

    ReplyDelete