Saturday, October 14, 2017

New Hampshire // babysitting // just relaxin'



Life in New Hampshire slowly just became routine. Mary brought the big boys to school in the mornings, and I crawled out of bed to watch the twins. A couple times Mary had to be gone all day so I watched the babies for several hours. Josiah would come over on his coffee break, and occasionally for his lunch as well. Works pretty good to have him live within walking distance from where I was staying. *wink*




Love this guy.

Ever had a turkey sub with sweet and sour from Pizza Haven Too? Amazing.

These kids are crazy.





I did do some cleaning for family while I was there, to make a little money. That felt good and it was a little exciting driving the roads by myself for the first time. I got pretty good at figuring out where I was and where to go. *high five*


In the evenings Josiah would come over after work and we would decide what we wanted to do. Ice cream? Coffee? Drive? Walmart? Movie? We just enjoyed being together again.



 One day on Josiah's lunch break we ran to a nearby farm and got raw milk. Yum.



 Just what we do. "Chill-ax"



Since Josiah's work was also within walking distance, a few times when I wasn't babysitting or cleaning, I walked over and followed him around while he worked. I really enjoyed that!



 One night we didn't have supper planned and didn't really want to eat out, so we went to the store and bough groceries to make some. Greek Kale Salad and Pound Steak.




My Grandma did not want to sleep at home alone one weekend, so I ended up staying over. Josiah came bright and early the next morning to make breakfast with me! Way too much fun.

13 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I so want to go to New Hampshire!!!
    Looks like SO much fun!!
    I will have to visit A LOT when you move! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girlie! You will! You can come stay for a month *wink*

      Delete
  2. lol photo #4 ;D
    looks like an awesome time!!! cute shots. #13 cracked me up ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! I noticed it the first thing too! "Whoah kid! Your hair!"

      Delete
  4. Oooh, just love those boys! <3
    I miss them.... *heart is broken*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun relaxing with your man! I have never tried a turkey sub from Pizza Haven with sweet and sour, but then I'm a steak and cheese gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!
      I do like their steak and cheese grinders! But for some reason have never "fallen in love" with them?

      Delete
  6. Such blessed memories for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not take hold of it! Your Getting Marred!!~Kylie

    ReplyDelete