Friday, November 16, 2018

my best friend and I // Christmas photoshoot

Snow is swirling to the ground as I type these words. Winter has come to New England. How can this be? I am nervous about my first full winter here. Prayers would be appreciated as I get accustomed to living in a white world for a while.

Last week we did a photo shoot with a dear friend (and cousin) for some Christmas photos. I am glad we did it when we did, especially since it was a last minute thing! We made it before the snow came! Though it was extremely cold and all three of us almost turned in to a popsicle. *laughs*

She did an amazing job. I am so happy with how they turned out. Here are a few of my favorites:









6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Your eyes look SO blue in the second photo. :)

    You two are the cutest couple ever! <3

    My favorite is the third one, I just love the lighting and everything about it! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!

      Thank you dear <3

      I like that one too! Has a sort of "vintage" feel to it doesn't it?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!! Praying for a joyful winter! 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers! ❤️

    Those are some cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete