Monday, September 21, 2015

Silver Star, finally!

Well we did it! We finally made it to "my" beautiful Silver Star!
Though it ended up being a very hot day, I still enjoyed it immensely. Who couldn't love those views of rolling hills and great white mountains that tower above you? I think I could stay there forever; leaving the loud and worrisome world behind me. Breathing in clean air and soaking in the sunshine.

Maybe I did inherit something for that place from my ancestors? I love hearing stories of my Grandparents who walked those hills before me, and their great love for Silver Star.




 
Stopping for a rest



Marita and Kaysha

All the girls (missing Sue, my Mom, and Liberty)

The men!

Made it to the top!


Breathtaking views


Roger, Kaysha, and Charlie




Stopping for a drink at the water trough!




Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. That was a very blessed day! Being in the mountains always clear a persons mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! LOVE the mountains. I must have inherited a bit of that mountaineer blood too;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! VERY beautiful! Someday I'm going to the top myself!

    ReplyDelete