Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Favorites Tag


I was tagged by Emily at Living Through Jesus for the Favorites tag. Thank you dear!


1. What is your favorite thing to do at home?
These days, sit and FaceTime my boyfriend. *blush* The other day we talked for 6 hours straight!


2. Which is your favorite, cats or dogs?
I love kittens. Watching them tumble and jump. Waddle around and learning to explore. Cats on the other hand? Not a huge fan. I would prefer a dog!


3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
If I could live anywhere? Taking out the realistic things like needing a job, family, etc.? If none of that mattered to me, I would probably live somewhere like Eastern Oregon or Idaho. Somewhere in the hills with pine trees and snow capped mountains. *sigh*
At this time of my life, I am not sure where I will be living in a year. I may be moving 3,000 miles away, or I may still be right here. God only knows. And where He sends me, I will go.


4. Do you love to travel?
I think I do? To be honest, I have not done a ton of traveling in my life. When I was real young we did make yearly trips to visit family on the East Coast, and I always loved it. Occasionally the family would take a vacation like to the beach or a once in a lifetime trip to Disneyland. Best. Vacation. Ever. I'd go back there in a heartbeat.
We did take one vacation road trip to Idaho and I really enjoyed that.
I was privileged to take a road trip with my Grandpa one year and it was amazing!
So yes, I do enjoy traveling. Though I have never do much of it. And the little I have has not been very far traveling, except to the East Coast.


Crater Lake

5. What is your dream job?
To be a wife and Mommy. Never have dreamed of another.


6. What is you dream vacation?
Let's see...
I would absolutely love to travel to Malone, New York and see the childhood home of Almanzo Wilder. Travel the Midwest and see the homesteads of Laura Ingalls Wilder.
I'd like to take a road trip and see historical sites like Mount Rushmore, Tombstone, Deadwood. Western towns, boot hills. Rugged places. Graves like Jim Bridger's, Calamity Jane's, Jesse James', and Billy the Kid's. Remember, growing up I loved anything to do with cowboys and mountain men.


7. Do you have a favorite drink? What is it?
Coffee.


8. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Growing up, it was chicken pot pie. Now? Too many to truly choose one.


9. Which do you prefer: pop or water?
I do enjoy pop occasionally. I probably would even prefer it. But I know it isn't healthy so for the most part, I stick to water.


10. Who is your favorite singer?
Who is? Don't you mean who are? It's way too hard to pick just one singer!
As a teen, my favorite singer was Loretta Lynn, and although she still is special to me, I have come to love many others just as well:
Charley Pride, Buck Owens, Patty Loveless, George Jones, Tammy Wynette, Lynn Anderson, Keith Whitley, Crystal Gayle, Merle Haggard, Alan Jackson, Randy Travis, Alison Krauss, Lionel Cartwright... ok. I'll stop now.


Out of all those singers, if I was forced to pick only one it would be Patty Loveless.


11. Ice cream or milkshakes?
Ice cream!


I tag:
Shantelle at Between the Pages of this Bookish Life

9 comments:

  1. These are always fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun!! You have some great answers. :D

    Sophy of lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute! THAT must be my dream job! It fits perfectly. Babysitting...teaching...wow! How could I not even have thought of it? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traveling is amazing, isn't it?! 😉💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading this! I love traveling also..

    ReplyDelete