Tuesday, January 24, 2017

ISFJ-Me

Have you ever read something that just says, "Wow. That's me."? I have! In the recent years a group of us had fun taking quizzes and discovering what "personality type" we are. Apparently I am a:


I - Introverted
S- Sensitive
F - Feeling
J - Judging


The test I took stated I am 89% introverted, 56% observant, 86% feeling, and 79% judging.
Here are just some fun quotes and facts people say go for this personality type.

I really do. I need to see how something is done, rather than read about it.

So I am told that I have this problem a lot. *winks* But honestly, I always think, what reason do I have to say no? And most of the time it's just because I am selfish.

I do thrive on positive words. If I feel someone is slightly hinting I am
not good enough, or didn't do the just exactly right, I begin to feel guilty.

Now I can't say I think I do, but I have been told this fact all my life!

Yes. I'd rather leave the room, or change the subject, then
discuss anything conflicting between people.


So... yes. I do this. Much to the dislike of my Mother. *wink*
Very true.
Oh my, how many times have I done this?
This is true. I do love hugs, but I struggle allowing myself the accept them.







What do you think? Do these remind you of me?

13 comments:

  1. Yup, sounds like you!! And most of them sound like me too :p Pretty sure when I did the test I was the same as you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you;) some of them would fit me too guess we're all kinda the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to a lot of these, though I'm not sure if I've taken that personality test before. :) It would be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just google "Free Personality Test" and one that has a 16 in the web address should come up :)

      Delete
  4. Yep, sounds like you, and some like me. ;)
    Especially the one about being quiet. I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I knew some of this and yet it was surprising as well. :)

    ReplyDelete