Monday, January 9, 2017

Snow Bound


I look forward to the winter months each year.

Snow covered grounds and crisp cold air.
And let me tell you, it has been cold. The past few days have been warmer, but last week? Brr...


This year we have gotten more snow than we have in many years. Well, more like, we have had snow stick around for a longer period of time. It isn't much on the ground but it has stayed.

At first, I was excited to have snow. But, now...


In the past three weeks I have left the house maybe four times. I don't like driving on the snow and ice, and so I stick close to home.
I have to say though,

I'm starting to feel cabin fever.

Or, more like I have it. Full force!


Due to the weather and Christmas, we have not been to church three Sunday's in a row! Church services and work are the only places I go each week. It feels so good to get out of the house and see different people.
I'll take cold weather any day but, how about cold and clear, please?


9 comments:

  1. Haha! I guess we sisters think a like! ;P (my newest post is almost exactly like this :D)
    I wish the snow would go away, so I can go to church again!
    Because I don't have a job, church is the ONLY place I go during the week - except to the library every so often.
    Cabin fever sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I know what you mean! I've got cabin fever too! I miss church and wish I could just jump in the car and go to town!! So sick of snow! Hehe just a little tired of sitting home;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh.... can't wait until I can go to church again! I'm really feeling the loss of my people.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sick of it! Going to work today(hopefully) and I can't wait to get out of the house! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm used to sitting home, bhut Joey isn't and he didn't have work for most of the last 3 weeks .. but did go to work like 1 day each week ... And then again today! Hard on us mentally and financially.. 😒 🙄 😛

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow we keep so busy that I enjoy a good snow day every now and then. Call me crazy, I guess ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't really noticed actually...Hmmm... :) Sorry you all have cabin fever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the feeling!! We haven't been the church the past two Sundays, and I'm like, "Eek! This is not okay!" ;P But I'm going out to see my family ... so I'm feeling really excited right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it rough?!
      We went to my Grandpa's last night and got some sledding in. That felt really good!

      Delete