Wednesday, February 22, 2017

This Life As I Live It



Hello, friends! I thought maybe it was time to do a quick photo update of my life in February!:


As I am sure most of you know, on February 3rd, we threw my sister a surprise birthday party. She had been feeling down when cousin Kirsten text me with the idea! Without her, none of this would have been possible. Thank you dear for all your time and help! And for being willing to make the long drive down here. It was so good to see you and your brother dears!


That night I managed to get some snuggles from Noelle! She's way too cute for her own good.


The day after the party was a sad day for my family. I won't burden you with all the details. *wink* But, we were all pretty low. We decided we needed something different so we headed to the mall and spent the day bumming around town.

Life is never dull when you have cousins.



Last week I finally took down the pantry door and we (almost everyone pitched in) re-did it! I think it turned out quite nice. But don't look too closely. It certainly isn't perfect. *wink*
I ached so bad after all that sanding! Have you ever tried sanding through four layers of paint?
We stained it and painted the center with chalk board paint!

A beautiful moonlit night.

One day we had fun taking photos of the sun through sunglasses! I think they turned out neat. I didn't edit this at all!

Auntie and Uncle came down for the weekend last week. I admit it, I spend way too much time with my baby cousins. But come on! How can I not with that face?

How many boys can you fit on one chair?

More cousin time! I believe I spend most family gatherings with the little ones.



Before Auntie and Uncle left, we sang them goodbye.
"Till we meet at Jesus' feet."

Evelyn's tiny hand in mine.
Well, there you are! Isn't much, but it's all mine.

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100

19 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this! I like the picture of the moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of your's and Evelyn's hands. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never get over that picture of me and Kirsten. She is SOOOO cute!!! =D
    And the boys!? Bahahaha! Colten is like GONE! You'd have no idea he was under there! LOLOLOL!! XD
    I didn't hear or see everyone singing. I was reading to Evelyn. :)
    And that picture of you and Heather outside? Credit to MY phone and me! *smug look* ;P
    Evelyn's hand is way too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles*
      I'll annoying you and just smile at everything you say. Like I always do. *giggles*

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos!! Haha, love the photo of the boy-pile in the chair. xD

    Sophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the cutest! I love the update. I pray you all are feeling better? <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Yes, we are doing better. Thank you for asking!

      Delete
  6. LOVED!!! I really love like every one of them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad we did that party, it was seriously the greatest:) Good post, by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad we did too! It turned out rather well if I do say so myself. *pats self on back*
      Thank you, love!
      It's neat that you can comment on our stuff now!

      Delete
  8. Ahh!! We have the greatest family! ;) Love all those little cousins (and me little sister) ;P

    ReplyDelete