Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Photos

I recently upgraded my cell phone, which now allows me to take photos again. It feels so good! I thought I would share some of them with you. I suppose we could even call this "Photos of January"?

Sisters on a Sunday morning. Say we are crazy, just a little?

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
Genesis 9: 13-15

One Friday night I stayed over with my Aunties. We spent the night watching a new movie, drinking Italian Soda's, and catching up on our lives. The next morning we got up early and headed out for breakfast! It was a much needed time.




The gang came over one Sunday and the boys picked a little.

So, I really, really like photos of the sun breaking through the clouds and trees!

I went for a walk to the back of our property in the cold crisp air!

I love me some Evelyn.


14 comments:

  1. Loved these photos! :D
    Especially the one of the rainbow and the boys playing :)
    I just love guitar music, most especially in the evenings. Puts me to sleep. ;)
    You're so pretty! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It relaxes me too!
      Oh you goose... but thank you *wink*

      Delete
  2. Loved!
    I love that first pic of us! It just shows who we are -- either you love us or you don't ;P Course, we only let you take such pictures when you're sending it to someone we like ;P Who did that one go to? Why do I want to say it was Kirsten? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! All the pictures are AMAZING, I really like the first one of us Sunday morning! ;P <3 Oh and the boys playing guitar! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!! They are so cute and special. <3

    s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed this! I like the picture of the holly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I love the pictures of tea! Nice photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know I like that cup. I bought it for my Mom *wink*

      Delete