Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Liebster Award // a tag blog


Hello, all you lovely people! I pray this day finds you well.
I seem to have been tagged for another "tag blog" by my sweet baby sister, Liberty, over at
Thank you, dear.
Check her blog out if you haven't!

RULES
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions they gave you
Name 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know
Give them 11 questions to answer

QUESTIONS
1. What would you prefer? Snow or Rain?
I am not completely sure. I don't mind the rain, but I also don't mind the snow. Perhaps I would prefer snow, if it is a dry snow, and doesn't leave everything wet and sloppy.

2. Would you be able to live without technology for a whole week?
Well... yes, and no.
Yes, I could live without Facebook, YouTube, etc. for a week.
No, because that would mean no contact with my family for too long.

3. Do you like cowboys?
You bet!

4. Who's your favorite singer?
Female - Patty Loveless
Male - Charley Pride

5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Somewhere with all my loved ones nearby.

6. Hot or cold weather?
Cold.

7. Do you like cats?
I don't mind them, though I would prefer they stayed kittens forever.

8. Do you have a puppy or dog?
No. *sad face* But I want to get one someday! Perhaps when/if we ever have our own land.

9. What's the weather like today?
*pulls curtain open*
Gray and cold. Snow flurries here and there.

10. What did you do when you first woke up today?
Turned my alarm off and kissed my husband good morning.
*wink*

11. How many siblings do you have?
I have four siblings. Three sisters and one brother we call "the bro".

ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME

1. My aunt and I are married to brothers. Hence, we are sister-in-laws.

2. I don't like corn. In any form.

3. I am 5'3 1/2 feet tall

4. I love to sing.

5. I am a cleaning addict. I clean everything, all the time, and love things to be neat and tidy.

6. I was married on January 20, 2018, at the age of 21.

7. I once had a puppy named, Paws, who was my best friend until she went missing. I still miss her though I was just three years old when she went away. Unless, I was four?

8. My husband is a sign maker.

9. I love shopping. I could buy clothes, décor, etc. all the time if I had the money!

10. I am the oldest granddaughter.

11. I am extremely insecure about my chin, skin, and nails.

I am afraid I don't have anyone to tag! But, if you are reading this and feel the urge to let your fingers fly, feel free to answer these eleven questions!

1. What was the name of your first pet and what kind of animal were they?

2. Where is your dream vacation?

3. What are you wearing right now?

4. What is your favorite meal?

5. Do you prefer dark or white chocolate?

6. Raspberries or Strawberries?

7. What is your biggest fear?

8. If you were about to have a baby, what would you name them?
Boy and Girl.

9. Who is the last person you spoke to?

10. Name one person in American History you admire.

11. Disneyland or SeaWorld? 

I hope you enjoyed this fun little tag! Now, TTFN, ta-ta for now!

6 comments:

  1. so cool about you and your aunt/sister in law!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is neat! We still can't figure out what to call me to the kids! So I am simply "Felicity"

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed this, Felicity! ^_^

    I'm very much a neat freak too! I like everything looking clean and organized. Today I got actually quite a lot of cleaning and organizing done in the house and it feels great. :D

    I love singing, as well! Although, I never seem to find quite the right notes singing with people. I prefer to just sing along to songs on the radio when I'm driving or something, hehe.

    I'm the second-oldest granddaughter on my mom's side. And fourth oldest granddaughter on my dad's. :)

    Hope you're doing well, friend! I think of and pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always feels so refreshing, doesn't it?! And its such a good accomplished feeling.

    Same! I am not good at notes or things, but I love singing when I am home or with music. Just so much fun, and relaxing too.

    Yay! Kind of neat being at the beginning, isn't it?
    For me, it makes me feel like I have dozens of nieces and nephews, in my young cousins.

    Thank you so much for the prayers, friend!

    ReplyDelete