Friday, February 2, 2018

NEW WEB ADDRESS // a new blog name?

Hello blog friends!
 


I am in the process of updating my blog, and am not completely sure on what I am doing.


I have changed my web address.

My new address is: felicityestola.blogspot.com

I am also on the look for a new blog name. I feel as though
"Poems, Prayers, and Promises"
no longer fits what I would like to write about.
I soon will travel away from home, for the very first time, as a new bride in a land much different than I have ever known. I want to take you on that journey. 


If anyone has any name suggestions, please, comment them below! I have been given a few already:


West to East

360-603

A Western Girl in an Eastern World

Mrs. E Goes East

Please continue to follow me in this new chapter of my life.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. My Unfolding Life /
    Life Unfolding /
    Embracing Life /
    A Grand Adventure (in the hundred acre wood) - I think of a dense woods when I think of NH, lol /
    Blessed Wife, Blessed Life /
    All Things Beautiful /
    Live, Laugh, Love /
    Life Well Lived /
    Thinking Thoughts, Living Life /
    That's all I can think of at the moment, lol... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I love those!
      Especially "Life Unfolding" and "A Grand Adventure"

      Delete
  2. I am thinking more about your life, in general, not just you moving to NH. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing you today! <333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete