Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Pickity Place


If you remember, on my last time to the East Coast, I made a visit to a little red house in the woods.


It is a neat little restaurant that seems to be quite well known. If you ever visit the area, be sure and stop by! They have a little gift shop where you can buy fun things like handmade soaps, lavender lemonade, and home décor. Along with the garden shed where you can buy plants for your own garden!

The day was hot and they had fallen a little behind in their schedule because they had lost power that morning. So we wandered the grounds for awhile, trying to keep in the shade.

Once finally inside, we ordered and awaited our food. By then I was quite hungry!
Oh! And if you make a trip there, be sure and order the Lavender Lemonade.

Best. Stuff. Ever.

I can not remember daily details of this trip. It feels as though everything just meshed together. Thank goodness for photos! 

Squished in the back of Grandma's car, headed to Mary's! Cousin Rowan got to be in the photo.
*smiles*










And there you have it, a quick little post on one event during my vacation! Have a blessed day, all.

9 comments:

  1. And you think I got better pictures than you? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember the lavender lemonade being so good the one time I went there. Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go back someday! And LOVED that lavender lemonade!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a unique little place! :) I was so full by the time we were done! Oooh! And I really liked the crackers and dip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know me too! They give you small portions but man are they filling!

      Delete
  5. I so want to go to New Hampshire!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete